Blake's Albums

This is a continuing list of my thoughts on all albums in my collection that I am familiar with.  I'm not literally listing every album I've heard necessarily but albums I know very well and have had a significant influence on me at any given period of my life.  My basis for selecting these albums is by choosing the ones where I instantly know every song on the album without having to replay it to remind myself what it sounds like.  Thought I'd do this since I love listening to albums equally as much as I love film.  Enjoy!


Newest additions (5/02):
Love- Forever Changes


The Beatles

Black Sabbath

Drake, Nick
Dylan, Bob

Love

R.E.M.
The Rolling Stones

The Stooges

Yes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#479. 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968, Stanley Kubrick)

The List (In Order Of Viewing)

Pink Moon (1972)